By the end of January each year, Student Accounts & Receivables will prepare your 1098-T tax form. In Enroll & Pay, click on the "Student Financials" tile, then "Account Services" and "View 1098-T." For more information, visit the Student Accounts & Receivables website.

KU cannot answer tax questions; meet with your tax professional for guidance. You can also contact KU’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program.